Seems like I’ll never get below 200 pounds. Two weeks ago I saw the much-anticipated 199 for one day, but it hasn’t been back since.
I’ve had gains before during this weight loss journey, but this is the first one I can’t explain. Seriously. I’ve shot down every possible cause of the gain. Let’s talk out what’s happened in the last 2 weeks:
1. I got a new scale. But my old scale says the same weight, so that’s not the problem.
2. I got in 5 full work outs each week. I mean hardcore, till I drop workouts. Three 4-mile runs and two P90X workouts each week.
3. I stayed within my WW points allowance every day but 2 in the last 15 days. And when I went over, it wasn’t by much. I went away this past weekend and did a fantastic job of eating well and running (if I may say so myself).
4. I did not gain 5 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks. Just not possible.
5. Lady bloat is long gone by now.
6. No extra sodium intake.
So I just gained weight. And immediately after the post about not setting impossible deadlines for weight loss. Is this a test? I reeeeaally wanted to be below 200 pounds before July started. Now that’s probably not happening, and I’m upset. But I’ll get over it. *Just keep swimming.* What I don’t want is to gain any more weight, so I can’t afford to give up.