The rules:1. Post these rules. 2. You must post 11 random things about yourself. 3. Answer the questions set for you in their post. 4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them. 6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Questions from Latina Barbi!1. What’s your favorite number? why? 8. It’s round. It’s sideways infinity. It’s awesome. 2. What do you do for a living? Hospital Pharmacy Technician 3. What is your dream job? Songwriter 4. Favorite exercise? Running. But not today. uugh. 5. How many states have you lived in? Four. I miss TX. ❤ DE. GA and OH…never again. 6. Where is your dream place to live? Sao Paulo, Brazil. Beaches, culture, nightlife, food, and men with yachts. It’s all covered. 7. Do you have any hidden talent(s)? what is it? Singing. I’m only like a 4 out of 10 on the Beyonce-Mariah Carey scale, but I love it. 8. How many friends from high school do you still talk to? Does Facebook count? No? 2. 9. Do you have a significant other? I’m available. Know any single men with a yacht? 10. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Mostly introvert with extrovert tendencies. (I talk a lot.) 11.What’s you favorite body part? My arms. 11 Randoms about me
- I miss being a soldier. Sometimes.
- One day I want to run an ultramarathon.
- When I moved in, I devoted my time and money to creating the most comfortable bed I could (like at the Westin).
- I mostly sleep on my couch.
- I’m really wanting to try lamb, but the idea of mint jelly turns me off.
- I’m currently reading Great Expectations.
- I really do expect this to be my best year yet. I don’t know if a lot will “happen” but I expect the future to start falling into place.
- My goal is to live abroad by 2015. First I must get a skill and learn a new language.
- I’m terrified of wild boar.
- I love bacon and scrapple.
- I haven’t told my family or friends about my blog. I’m actually pretty secretive. Anonymity loosens me up.